Amy C. Daugherty
- Personal Injury Defense
Attorney Amy Daugherty’s practice focuses on business coverage disputes, catastrophic injury, class action, and mass torts.
Amy C. Daugherty is a native of Jackson, Alabama. As an undergraduate of Auburn University, Amy received a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture as well as a Bachelor of Science. She graduated from Cumberland School of Law in 1994 and began working as a general practitioner in St. Simons Island, Georgia.
She practiced real estate law in Massachusetts before moving to Utah to act as corporate counsel for the Wardley Better Homes and Gardens franchise. Later, Amy moved into private practice as an associate attorney concentrating in the areas of real estate, foreclosures, contract, and creditor bankruptcy.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- B.L.A. & B.S., Landscape Architecture Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court District of Utah
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, State Bar of Massachusetts
- Member, State Bar of Utah